Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 1, 2011

2 years 10 months

Spring is here and in two months, i am going to be 3 years old. Of course i am not quite sure about this whole age business (if anyone ask, i will say i am 2 years old, until Mami or Dadi tells me to say otherwise i suppose??)..

Aunty Katkat has been asking Mami how come she dont write for me anymore or update about what i know. I guess it is abit hard to keep track of the things i say or what i can do (or cant do) when i started talking in sentences and basically do most things that other kids my age do.

I am still scared of doing some of the more physical stuff... like going down a big slide. I do like the swing and see-saw though. I also enjoyed horse riding when i have the chance. I am enjoying going to school and got to know all my teachers and friends. Most of the time, i like story time in school and also the snack time! I also like to dance and pretend to be a princess. When i pick out my own clothes, Mami always laugh... i just like to wear my princess dresses.. :)

Dadi is still making me lots of toys so i have many friends around me. Over the last few months i also met many of Mami's friends. I met Aunty Lorna, Aunty Mandy and Uncle Tze Loong. Aunty Katkat has also came by twice on her flights here. I've also met Joanne Jiejie's mommy and daddy. Then Gonggong and Laolao visited us for two weeks too.

Now that Sping is here, we have been doing quite a lot of things. We visited the Zoo and also Scienceworks. We went to the Melbourne Museum and National Art Gallery a few times. I've also listen to the orchestra and watched ballet dancers danced. Just recently, Mami and Dadi took me to the Royal Melbourne Show where i saw and touched many baby animals and got very nice presents called "showbags". My favourite is the Abby Skirt because i can pretend to be a fairy like Abby.

Okie.. back to things i know:

1) I am still missing out on my 13 and 15 when i count to 20 but i am interested to count from 20 to 30 (sometimes beyond).

2) I am learning to recognize some familiar chinese words on my storybooks like 一二三, 大小 etc

3) I am learning about humor and what's funny. Sometimes i say things to make people laugh.

4) I am learning to apply logic and reasoning in my daily life. I like to know how things happen and why.

5) I am learning to draw and enjoy making art with Dadi.

No comments: