Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 4, 2008

Note to baby bump

I know that baby bump is only 4 weeks old and it will be another 8 weeks before we could say that things are stable. Even after that, anything could happen before birth, during birth, after birth. There is just so much to think about but all i know now is, i am so happy and i just want to tell that baby bump inside me..


Grow well baby bump.. be healthy and strong. Both me and your daddy mook is so looking forward to meeting you and it seems like such a long time before we can see your face and fight over who you look like. But before that, i am going to take good care of myself with the help of your daddy and grannies and granddads and greatgrandma and uncles and auntie so that you can grow peacefully in your own time, inside me. There are so much things out here which we want to show you but right now, you have to just trust me when i say that you will like being here with me and ur daddy mook.

Even though you are inside now and i don't think you will hear me till later, but i think when you do, you will probably find that mommy can have a really big temper but don't worry, because daddy mook is quite good at making mommy laugh and be happy again. I think you will like daddy mook alot because he is going to show you all his toys like his ultra-brothers though i am not sure if he will let you play with them. And if you are a girl, i doubt that it will matter either because daddy mook has rather funny ideas about what's fun for a child. While inside, you may also hear mommy talk alot to 'ruskie'. I must warn you first that 'ruskie' has a rather bad temper (like mommy) but he is really one of the silliest and funniest (as well as fat) cat around.

Mommy doesnt really know how the next few months is going to be like. I just want you to be safe and to know that you are doing okie. This is something that the both of us will be going through so let's just help each other along until the day you are ready to meet everyone okie?

Love you baby bump...

No comments: